|Directed by:||Yap Ee Jean, Dzubir Mohammed Zakaria|
|Released:|| May 27, 2012: TV3|
August 21, 2012: Disney Channel Asia
|Number of Episodes:||13|
- The episodes still don't have official titles.
- The scene where BoBoiBoy hugged his granddad is seen again (Episode 1).
- Unlike in the first season, Nizam Razak was replaced by Yap Ee Jean, and Dzubir Mohammed Zakaria as the directors of the series.
- In Season 1, BoBoiBoy was wearing two Power Bands. While in Season 2, he has only one.
- In Episode 1, Yaya said that Tok Aba is really lucky to have a grandson like BoBoiBoy which is almost the same in the pilot episode when BoBoiBoy said that he is lucky to have a granddad like Tok Aba.
- Season 2 episodes running time is 21 minutes unlike Panahon 1, which is 11 minutes in each episode.
- From Episode 12, both Team Adu Du and Team BoBoiBoy have united together to stop Ejo Jo for threatening the Earth.
- Fang - (voiced by Wong Wai Kay): Known as the "Mystery Boy" (Budak Misteri) in the Extended Finale. As a new character in the series he is jealous of BoBoiBoy (so are Adu Du and Probe) because all of his classmates likes BoBoiBoy more than him. From Episode 4 onwards, Adu Du, and Probe became friends with him.
- Teacher Timmy - (voiced by Fatimah Zafira): As an English Teacher and 5th Grade Section Jujur (Honest) adviser of Rintis Island Primary School.
- Ejo Jo - (voiced by Noriman Saffian): An alien who's the General Commander of the Planet Ata Ta Tiga.
- Iwan - (voiced by Nurasyikin "Ekeen" Khalit): He joined Team BoBoiBoy in the Soccer game against Team Adu Du if it wasn't for him Team BoBoiBoy would have been defeated. And his one of BoBoiBoy's classmates.
- Season 2, Episode 1
- Season 2, Episode 2
- Season 2, Episode 3
- Season 2, Episode 4
- Season 2, Episode 5
- Season 2, Episode 6
- Season 2, Episode 7
- Season 2, Episode 8
- Season 2, Episode 9
- Season 2, Episode 10
- Season 2, Episode 11
- Season 2, Episode 12
- Season 2, Episode 13